The dull and drab office walls are perhaps giving your cold business feet. Maybe, you are longing to jazz up your office space, but you are baffled about what to choose and what to avoid for making your office space unique and standalone type. Whether it is a corporate house or administrative office of some health care facilities or art galleries or any other commercial indoor you may think of; in the modern era of interior decoration, the best way to style up and amplify your office space is to use 3d wall panels. No matter if you are the owner or person responsible for designing the office space; these textured wall panels rescue you from the designing labyrinth and make your journey in modern wall paneling smooth and pleasant.
Let's have a glance at some facts about the 3d wall panels so that you can opt for these with a clear understanding.
Textured wall panels are the trendsetter
In earlier days office walls used to be decorated by coloring and adding paintings and other pieces of arts. With the advent of three-dimensional wall panels, a new trend has been set. These come in blocks that contain some patterns. When installed on the walls, these form an elegant pattern on the wall and elevate the office space and deliver an affordable solution creating a stunning modern look in the office space. Being easily installable and maintainable, these became the most popular office revamping solution among the owners, architects, and designers.
The magic of 3d wall panels
Using decorative wall panels is an integral part of the modern wall paneling themes. These let you blow up the beauty of your office space making it attractive to the employees and the customers as well. Made from the variety of material, these trendy wall panels add character and warmth to the office space. You can get these made from minerals, plastic materials, stones, metals, etc. These are also available in leather, fabric and many other finishes for giving your office spaces a fantastic look. Wall panels made from green materials are also there. Depending on whether you will be paneling the office interior or exterior, you can choose the best fit for that purpose.
Give the best exposure
While you are revamping your office, you would like to match the decoration with the theme of the works performed there. Depending on your decorating needs, these textured wall panels can be used to give a perfect coverage to all areas from floor to the ceiling. If you need to create some focal point, you can do so by choosing different panels for different walls.
There are different types
With advancement in modern wall paneling, many types of 3d wall panels have come up. These are made from the variety of materials and are named after that. Followings will give you an idea of the types of wall panels available.
- MDF Panels: Made from medium density fiber board these can transform your office space altogether. This is a cheap decorating option and can also be veneered or painted.
- Bamboo Panels: This is another cost friendly option that delivers excellent decorating accent, and this is environment-friendly as well.
- Wooden Panels: These are the traditional wall paneling options. They look elegant and have acoustic insulation properties.
- Gypsum Panels: Versatility is the main aspect of these panels. These can be formed into any shape and texture. This is a stronger and durable type.
- Metal Panels: These are usually made of steel and aluminum, but can be made of any metal. This is a high priced option but offers excellent aesthetic beauty and durability.
- Stone Panels: Manufactured from natural stones and marbles these are waterproof and are ideal for office exterior wall paneling.
- PVC Panels: Made from plastic material these light but strong panels are very good for office indoors.
- Glass Panels: Manufactured from tempered glass, these are extremely strong. Available in vibrant colors and lacquered form, these make an office elegantly formal.
You Can Bid Farewell to Maintenance
All office walls may develop cracks with time, and there could be other blemishes as well. When you do wall paneling, it hides all flaws. Moreover, being strong and durable these are not likely to develop scratches making you free from wall maintenance hassles. Cleaning is also easy. Just wipe with a cloth to regain the luster.
No Installation Hassles
Custom wall panels can elevate any office space. Available in geometric shapes these can be installed very easily and can be done by anyone who has patience. Wall panels are also available with free installation options. You may try to get one.
Has Unique Fire Proof Properties
Fire safety is another great aspect of the wall panels. This is one of the coveted benefits you can enjoy with wall panels. Most of the decorative panels are made to deliver fire resistant properties. These prevent spreading of flames for quite a long time allowing you to react. Some of these also have self-extinguishing properties.
These Are Sound Proof
While remodeling the office space, you would certainly want to upgrade the conference hall. This is the place where an important meeting is held and so such places need to have acoustic insulation. Wall panels made from wood, gypsum, and board have very good sound proofing property. You can combine acoustic insulation materials with wall panels to make the office space free from all disturbances.
Basic Reasons for Wall Paneling
A plethora of reasons can be cited in favor of using three-dimensional wall panels for office makeovers. Among all those, the following are the most basic points.
- These are cost effective.
- These can be customized to suit specific decor needs.
- These impart an aura of freshness in office space.
Can Be Used For Other Purposes
The three-dimensional wall panels come in regular geometric shapes and, therefore, these can be used on any surface other than the floor, walls, and ceiling of the office interior.