- MDF, acrylic, wood or metal core materials.
- Our designs will serve as room divider panels, window, wall coverings and ceiling decor.
- Our patterns are influenced by nature and geometric compositions.
We created this collection as a canvas to imprint, through a production process, a language for extraordinary experiences.
- MDF, Felt, Acrylic, and Metal indoor collection
- Extensive array of laser- cut expressions
- Cladding metal Engineered Systems
- 22 different architectural patterns
- Markets include hospitality, healthcare, corporate, commercial, education.
- Tailored to suit your own experience
Virtual plane provides privacy as well as transparency. A great room dividers for flexible large spaces. Fantastic resource as a focal point. Window coverings for sustainable applications.
|Virtual Plane Screen Collection|
|MDF, Metal, Acrylic, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Felt|
|4' x 8' x 1" TH|
|Interior / Exterior|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.