- Late Modern architectural style that emerged in the 1970s, incorporating elements of high-tech industry and technology into building design
- Based on the industrial movement, this sleek design style has rippled through many modern trends.
- High-tech often seen as being the link between modernism and postmodernism
Our High Tech Wall Panel Collection is a type of Late Modern architectural style,incorporating elements of high-tech industry and technology into interior design.
- Extensive array of metal expressions.
- Ideal for continuous wall application, or visual transition spaces.
- Turnkey wall panel system featuring an innovative modular design and an engineered framing system.
- Ideal for Markets including corporate, commercial, and retail.
- Flexible, Geometric designs offering a range of metal materials, finishes, patterns, colors and moldings.
- Renewable designs that utilize components made from recycled raw materials.
|Five Senses Collection|
|MDF, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Metal, Aluminum|
|140 stock designs plus infinite amount of custom design possibilities|
|500+ finishes and include raw, painted, textured, laminated and more.|
|4' x 8' x 3/4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Retro | Vintage, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.