- Inspiration from romantic Italian and Spanish architecture with an homage to the seaside lifestyle.
- Arch motifs, organic patterns, clean whites, warm browns and pops of turquoise.
- Stucco walls, tile or terra cotta roofs, wrought iron balconies, large windows
A timeless classic, the Mediterranean inspired wall panel collection gathers elements of arched architectural elements, stone, with delicate combination of warm stucco against cool colors.
- Extensive array of stucco and stone expressions
- Turnkey wall panel system featuring an innovative modular design and an engineered framing system.
- Flexible, modular designs offering an unlimited range of materials, finishes, patterns, colors and moldings.
- Sustainable designs that do not pollute the environment and are non-toxic.
- Suitable for new construction or renovations. Can be installed over nearly any surface including CMU cinder block, finished drywall, tile, wall coverings, plaster, and other dated surfaces.
- No demolition required resulting in the elimination of debris, dust, contaminants as well as cost savings from the elimination of disposal costs and clean-up.
|Five Senses Collection|
|MDF, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Metal, Aluminum|
|140 stock designs plus infinite amount of custom design possibilities|
|500+ finishes and include raw, painted, textured, laminated and more.|
|4' x 8' x 3/4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Retro | Vintage, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.