- Style Design Based on the 1800s novel by Jules Verne where he envisioned submarine technology beyond his time.
- Rustic appeal, with exposed rivets, organic embellishments, ornate bronze details, and textured steel walls.
- Metal, bronze, gold and weathered wood.
With derivatives from the Gothic era and touches of steampunk, our Nautilus wall panel collection reflects an industrial style, emphasizing exposed metal details and beautifully ornate embellishments.
- ¾” MDF board indoor collection.
- Extensive array of carving expressions.
- Ideal for focal point, background wall cover or visual transition spaces.
- Markets include hospitality, commercial, Entertainment, and retail.
- Sustainable designs that do not pollute the environment and are non-toxic.
- Faster installation resulting in labor cost savings.
|Five Senses Collection|
|MDF, Paper Phenolic, Baltic (Russian) Birch, Metal, Aluminum|
|140 stock designs plus infinite amount of custom design possibilities|
|500+ finishes and include raw, painted, textured, laminated and more.|
|4' x 8' x 3/4" TH|
|Modular panel system with precision fit panels and engineered attachment framework.|
|3-Part Specification, CAD Drawings, Installation, SDS, LEED, Test Data|
|Martha's Vineyard | Coastal Drift, Hemingway | Out of Africa, Aviator | Howard Hughes, Gatsby | Art Deco NYC, Casablanca | Bogarts, Retro | Vintage, Nautilus | Rust, Urban | Metro | Loft, High Tech, Mediterranean, Bauhaus | Craftsman, Farmhouse | Barnwood|
|Education, Medical, Commercial, Retail, Community|
Drawing on our depth of experience from working with very common materials to highly specialized materials, we develop each of our collections around core primary materials that offer varying degrees of sustainability, recyclability, renewability, durability and more. If there is a material you would like to use for your project that is not listed here please let us know and chances are we can use it.
We have developed a comprehensive list of technical details for our product collections including; 3-part written specifications, CAD drawings, installation instructions, safety data sheets, LEED contribution and additional material test data. Relying on these technical documents, you can design and specify with complete confidence knowing that what you have designed will have the supporting documentation essential for execution.
Request samples by filling out the form below. One of our Architects will follow-up with you to answer any questions you might have before sending out the samples.